1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site may collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information from its users.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, such as your name, home address, telephone number, or email address. Personally identifiable information does not include usernames or screen names that you may provide to us on this Site. We may collect your personal information from you under the following circumstances: Filling out forms or fields on this Site; Communications between you and this Site, whether via email or other means; Membership registration; and Submitting support tickets or other user generated content. We may also collect personally identifiable information about you through other sources, such as through our business partners or other users of this Site or our services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information, including your personally identifiable information, in thefollowing ways:
• To confirm, verify, and complete your requested transactions;
• To deliver our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
• To conduct research and analysis in order to maintain and improve our products and services;
• To provide customer support;
• To enhance our product offerings and promotional materials;
• To ensure the technical functioning of our system and network, including the security and integrity of this Site;
• To aid us in developing new services;
• To alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information and other new services, though you may opt-out of these communications if you so choose;
• To contact you in response to your requests for information;
• To meet legal, regulatory, and administrative requirements;
• For any other purpose, as may be disclosed to you when you provide personally identifiable information. Further, we may aggregate information we receive from our users and may use or disclose such aggregate information to third parties in a manner that does not disclose any individual user’s personally identifiable information.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personally identifiable information to the following:
• To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your personally identifiable information as your agent;
• To our third party vendors or payment providers so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional and transaction materials, and this Site’s maintenance and security;
• As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
• As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property;
applicable agreements or policies provided on or by this Site;
• To any acquired or acquiring business as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger,
consolidation, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other corporate change;
• To enforce or protect our rights; and
• To any companies we are affiliated with. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third parties at any time and in any manner, with or without notice to you.
This Site uses Google and other third-party advertising solutions (“Ad Services”) to display advertisements. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these Ad Services. However, Ad Services may use a variety of methods to track and improve the advertisements displayed to you on this Site or on any third party sites. We do not have any knowledge or control over these Ad Services, and specifically disclaim any liability for the actions or policies of these Ad Services.
5. INTERACTIONS WITH CONTRACTORS
Certain Members of this Site have registered as Contractors and advertise their services and products on this Site. These Contractors may be provided certain types of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you. Portions of this Site allow you to gain more information about Contractors to determine if any given Contractor is right for you. If you visit a Contractor’s page through any of the methods we offer on this Site or contact a Contractor though one of the methods we offer on this Site, we may share, loan, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information to that Contractor or any of the other Contractors registered on this Site. Additionally, Contractors may further disclose your personally identifiable information as they see fit. If you visit a Contractor’s page through this Site or contact a Contractor through this Site, you expressly consent to the disclosure of your information in this manner. We expressly disclaim any liability for any disclosure of personally identifiable information by any Contractor. If you do not want your personally identifiable information disclosed to Contractors, you should not visit any Contractor’s page and not contact them via this Site. If you enter into a contract with a Contractor you found via this Site, that Contractor may contact you in its preferred fashion, including, but not limited to, telephone, fax, or email. As a result of your interaction with any Contractor, you may also receive calls from telemarketers even if you are registered with the National Do Not Call Registry or any other Do Not Call Registry. If we share your personally identifiable information with a Contractor, you will not have the opportunity to opt out of the disclosure of your personally identifiable information as a consequence of your entrance into said contract.
6. CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with as much information as possible about what you submit to us. The following guidelines may help you preserve your personally identifiable information should you choose.
• If you do not want to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you may opt-out by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email offer or newsletter. However, you will not be permitted to opt out of emails from us relating to updates to our services or your account
• You may review and update your personal information by logging into this Site,
visiting your account profile page and making changes.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
8. USER GENERATED CONTENT
You are wholly responsible for any content, including your personally identifiable information, that you contribute to this Site or that you transfer to other users of this Site (collectively, “User Generated Content”). Your User Generated Content is posted on and transmitted to other users of this Site at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of this Site with whom you may choose to share your User Generated Content. We do not accept responsibility for any circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site. As a result, we cannot, and do not, guarantee your User Generated Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons or entities. Even if you choose to remove your submitted User Generated Content, copies of your personally identifiable information may remain viewable in cached or archived pages, or may have been copied by other Site users.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
10. CHANGES AND UPDATES
11. THIS SITE IS OPERATED IN THE UNITED STATES
This Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in any other country or region, please be aware that any information you provide us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Site or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer ofyour information to the United States.
12. SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Residents of California who have provided us with their personally identifiable information may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at email@example.com or in writing at:
Ron Felton, Inc.
Attn: California Privacy Notifications Department
1605 Sheridan Way
Stockton, CA 925207
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and body of the message, and must include your email address or mailing address, if applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests that fail to follow the above instructions or are submitted to any address other than to the addresses specified in the paragraph above.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
Ron Felton, Inc.
1605 Sheridan Way
Stockton, CA 95207